Statistics Assignment HelpUpdated:
According to Karl Pearson, statistics is the grammar of science: you can't do without it. So, don't keep postponing that statistics issue that you have. Instead, seek our credible statistics assignment help today. This subject applies to almost every course. For instance, if you have a unit or two related to statistics, you will be in big trouble if it gets challenging.
But you don't need to worry because we have all our statisticians on standby to help you. We offer all stats help for any academic level. In addition, our prices are affordable, and our services are accessible.
Keep learning more on what's statistics, the branches of statistics, the application of statistics in real life, the reasons why students seek help with statistics, and the statistics help that we offer.
Statistics is a broad discipline of science that develops and studies methods of collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting empirical data. This subject is interdisciplinary, especially in research, which applies to almost all subjects.
This science runs most of our society's needs today, like census, elections, various pandemic research(medical field), and more. You can also put statistics as a branch of mathematics that deals with data. In summary, statistics do the following;
- Designs experiments and data collection
- Summarizes concepts for easy understanding
- Makes conclusions from data
- Estimates the present and predicts the future
If you reach out to our experts, we will help you understand all the statistics concepts and apply them in your studies and life.
What are the Branches of Statistics?
There are two branches of statistics which include descriptive and inferential.
This branch of statistics deals with data presentation. The method of presentation can be in three forms: graphical, tabular, or numerical data summaries. The numerical form is either average, median, etc. So, this branch aims to help the reader understand the figures or data.
If you list data somewhere and give someone to read, there is a high chance they won't get anything. But, if you present the data visually or numerically, one can relate something. For example, in a general election, 10,000 people voted in an area. Of the total, women were 30%, and men were 70%. So, from these figures, one can get a message.
Types of Descriptive Statistics
The examples of this branch include the following;
Measures of central tendency – mean, median, and mode that finds the central point of value in a numerical data set.
Variability – represents the dispersion value in a data set. This variability indicates how far the data points are from the central point.
Inferential statistics is the most complex branch. Unlike descriptive statistics, inferential may involve several interpretations. This branch discovers a general pattern about a large population by studying a smaller group, hoping the results will generalize the large one.
Statistics Assignment Help is rated 4.8/5 based on 10 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
This branch applies mostly in medicine and psychology, where it compares two groups of people to check if they differ. Be careful when using these statistics; one can only rely on if the source is credible, like a peer-reviewed journal. Only experienced statisticians can interpret these data correctly from small sample sizes.
Types of Inferential Statistics
These types include;
- Regression analysis - examines the relationship between two dependent and independent variables with the same interest.
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA) –analyses differences between two groups through it's an estimation process.
- Analysis of covariance (ANCOVA) - it's a general linear model that blends ANOVA and regression.
- Statistical significance (t-test) –evaluates relationship strength between two independent quantitative variables. The two variables have a strong relationship if the correlation is high.
We have experts who understand these branches correctly; they can guide you through statistical projects, coursework, and assignment help. Reach out to us for help with statistics.
Application of Statistics
Statistics has a lot of roles to play in our daily life. Some of the common statistical roles include;
- Census - it's the practice of collecting information from members of a population. Again, this activity involves a survey of a small population of people. But, in some countries, they also do a total headcount of the whole population for a certain period.
Statistical knowledge helps the experts in carrying out the counting process. The experts can gather the relevant information, analyze it and present it to the public.
- Sampling - sometimes, it's impossible to collect data on every member of a population; thus, a sample applies. For example, organizations like WHO ( World Health Organization) usually do sampling when gathering information about human health. They use smaller random samples to understand the health characteristics of the whole population.
- Quality testing applies in almost all fields to determine any need for corrective action in manufacturing processes.
Application of Statistics in all Fields
Michigan Technological University has given a detailed application of statistics. Below is just a summary of it;
- Government – the politicians use statistics to target voter demographics and predict elections. Again, law enforcers usually track fraud and crime data and devise tactics to curb the issues.
The government also applies statistical knowledge in economics, scientific research, education, public health, and technological trends.
- Healthcare - statisticians are everywhere, even in the health industry. Especially in pharmacology, the discovery, testing, and approval of drugs. Again, statisticians play a role in epidemiology monitoring and reporting health-related data.
- Law –Statistics still apply in the interpretation of laws. For instance, when giving court testimonies involving disease clusters, DNA testing, salary discrepancies, etc. The statisticians analyze this information and guide the lawmakers in policy and procedural matters.
- Finance – the government and institutions use statistics to make financial planning and budgeting decisions. Financial institutions like banks also apply the same knowledge in lending activities, financial markets, and predicting the impacts of economic crises.
- Weather forecast – statistics play a great role in weather forecasting. The weather-forecasting software relies on statistical functions to give accurate results.
- Insurance - each insurance company, like a car, life, and more, relies on data to determine the premium amounts and make company policies.
These are but a sample of the applications of statistics in our daily life. So, if you are studying this course, you can specialize and make a career in the following areas;
- Statistician – you can work with the government, financial institutions, law-making policy, etc.
- Data scientist – can work in institutions dealing with data research and analysis.
- Computer and informational research scientist – studies and solves complex problems in computing for business, science, and more.
- Senior data scientist – manages data, drives projects in any businesses or institutions
- Data engineer – build systems that can collect and analyze raw data into useful information
- Business intelligence analyst – reviews data to produce financial and business intelligence reports that offer insights into a company.
- Senior financial analyst – examines the data from their research and makes decisions about financial investments of a company.
- Statistics professor – works in learning institutions to teach students about statistics.
Don't kill your dream of applying statistics in any of the above fields and maybe choosing your career. Instead, seek our statistics assignment helpers for all statistics issues.
Why Do Students Seek Statistics Assignment Help?
Students seek help in stats due to the following reasons;
- Some students find statistics difficult, especially when they fail to grasp its concepts and formulas
- Procrastination – some students postpone handling their statistical tasks and get caught up by the deadline.
- Too busy – others have to balance studies and work, which sometimes becomes tricky when dealing with an engaging subject like statistics.
- Urgent assignments - sometimes, you may have several urgent assignments and feel overwhelmed.
So, if any of the reasons above or others apply to you, there is no need to stress yourself. Instead, contact us, and we will help you.
Which Statistics Assignment Help Do We Offer?
Our statistics services consist of the following and more;
- SPSS statistics assignment help
- Linear Programming
- Anova assignment
- Business statistics assignment help
- Survival analysis
- R programing
- Stat crunch
- Least squares
- MATLAB homework help
We also cover the following topics in statistics;
- Least squares
- Chi-squared tests
- Correlation coefficients
- Binomial distribution
- Statistical significance
- Bayes' Theorem
- Normal Distribution
- Central Limit Theorem
- Prediction Interval
- Poisson distribution
- Expectation values
Why are We the Most Renowned Platform for Statistics Assignment Help?
We provide the best online statistics assignment help due to the following reasons;
- Instant help – when you contact us, we respond immediately as our services are accessible 24/7.
- Credible solutions - our professional team always provides error-free and easy-to-understand solutions.
- Highly qualified experts - we have the best team with the necessary skills, knowledge, and experience.
- In-person help - when you require further guidance, we link you to an expert to offer one-on-one assistance.
- Help everywhere –we offer a global clientele base, so don't hesitate to hire us despite your location.
- Experts in software –we can work with SPSS, Excel, SAS, Stata, R, and more statistical software
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Statistics Assignment Help Legit?
Yes, statistics help is legit though it depends on the company you hire. Many sites are offering online assignment help, though some aren't legit. These companies handle your assignment rashly and later deliver shoddy work.
The best solution is hiring our trusted statistical solutions site. We handle our clients professionally, deliver their work on time, conduct thorough research, and charge them fairly.
Can I Pay Someone to Do My Statistics Assignment?
Yes, you can pay a statistics solver to help you. But before engaging anyone, you should do a background check on them. Also, check their customer reviews; it will reveal their customer service and work quality.
If you check on our platform, we have the best service reviews from our happy clientele. We always ensure we deliver the best and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. As a result, you will notice a tremendous improvement in your statistical scores when you engage us.
How Do I Get Help in Statistics?
There are various ways you can use and find help in statistics, and they include;
- Ask your classmates – ask a friend to help you solve a problem that is challenging for you. Sometimes it's easy to understand a tricky concept from your peers.
- Ask your relatives - if you have relatives with statistics knowledge, you can request them to assist you.
- Seek professional help - seek assistance from the experts. We are here for you if you have any issues with statistical projects, assignments, tests, and exams.
What are the Most Commonly Used Tools in Statistics?
Several statistical tools can help in research and make your work easy;
- Statistical package for social science (SPSS)
- R foundation for statistical computing–powerful tool for human behavior research
- Statistical Analysis software (SAS) – used in businesses, healthcare, and human behavior research
- MATLAB for math works - it's an analytical platform and a programming language
- Minitab - advanced tool
- Excel - accessible option, especially when starting to learn statistics
- GraphPad Prism – used by biology researchers to achy out complex statistical calculations
How Can I Learn Statistics on my Own?
There are several tips you can apply to learn statistics, and they include;
- Learn the fundamental mathematical concepts that relate to the subject. Some of these principles include calculus, set theory, and probability.
- Learn the basic statistical terms –population, variable, distribution, samples, mean, mode, median, etc.
- Understand statistical methods of analysis like inferential and descriptive detail.
- Study with worked examples and try to solve them
- Practice the statistical problems with real data. Apply the knowledge learned, find real data sets, and try to analyze them.
Even without your knowledge, you may have used statistical phrases every day. For example, I spend 30 minutes daily for personal reflection. That statement is statistical, and that's why this subject is interdisciplinary. Even in our lives, we encounter and analyze figures.
So, don't keep dull if facing a challenge in statistics; you need it for your exams and life. Trust us for statistics assignment help, and your performance will be amazing.
Written ByBy Karen
Karen hold a PhD in English (literature). She has worked as an academic tutor for more than 7 years helping students excel academically.
- ● Finance Assignment Help
- ● Accounting Assignment Help
- ● Business Assignment Help
- ● College Assignment Help
- ● Research Paper Writing Service
- ● Essay Writing Service
- ● Dissertation Writing Services
- ● Thesis Writing Service
- ● Coursework Help
- ● How To Write An Informative Essay
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed